Flight school that is.
Woke up nice and early, all excited. I left the house at 6.45am with my Dad driving me to Bankstown airport. Apparently classes start at 9am so I spent that time bumming in and around the school building.
9am came and I met my Basic Aeronautical Knowledge (BAK) instructor, Chris and the 5 other students of the batch. The other students were all guys and Indian nationals. Our ground school began with us learning about what makes an aircraft, an aircraft, how it moves in the air and what the basic instruments are.
Lunch time, I went down to the cafe with the guys. When we got back to class, Chris tells us he hopes to get us flying before Friday, that is if the weather is good. Well today the weather was shit. Back to ground school and learned about basic radio telephony, the phonetic alphabet and calls like mayday3x etc. After all that, 3.30pm and it was time to go home.
Got home, sorted the things I got given, jumped on the net and now I'm going to go to bed.
Woke up nice and early, all excited. I left the house at 6.45am with my Dad driving me to Bankstown airport. Apparently classes start at 9am so I spent that time bumming in and around the school building.
9am came and I met my Basic Aeronautical Knowledge (BAK) instructor, Chris and the 5 other students of the batch. The other students were all guys and Indian nationals. Our ground school began with us learning about what makes an aircraft, an aircraft, how it moves in the air and what the basic instruments are.
Lunch time, I went down to the cafe with the guys. When we got back to class, Chris tells us he hopes to get us flying before Friday, that is if the weather is good. Well today the weather was shit. Back to ground school and learned about basic radio telephony, the phonetic alphabet and calls like mayday3x etc. After all that, 3.30pm and it was time to go home.
Got home, sorted the things I got given, jumped on the net and now I'm going to go to bed.

No comments:
Post a Comment